Private Events,Workshops Retreats, & Parties
For Womxn's Circles, Community Gatherings, Body Literacy Events, Small Parties, & Multigenerational Circles
What do these 3 hour events include?
1. Pelvic Steaming Intake Form
2. You will receive a pelvic steaming session that is the correct setup and herbal blend for you. 4 people can steam at one time. For groups over 4, we will rotate.
3. Lesson on topic of your choice. Some options are traditional period care, traditional postpartum care, steaming for labor prep and labor, or an overview of the uses and benefits of all the things pelvic steaming is used for. If there is a topic you would like to request, please email to inquire about this.
4. Q & A
Where does this take place?
1. Reviving Fire's Space in Montgomery Village MD 20886 OR
2. At your own private location in the DMV area
How Many People Do These Events Include?
These events are designed for 4 to 8 people.
How Much Does It Cost?
1. Prices for Reviving Fire's Space:
4-5 people ($100 per person)
6-8 people ( $65 per person)
2. Prices for coming to you at your private location:
4-5 people ($125 per person)
6-8 people ($90 per person)
Pelvic Steaming cannot be done while you are on your period or if you are pregnant. The end of pregnancy starting at 38 weeks is the exception to this rule. If you end up being on your period during this event, I will still process your intake form, give you one serving of herbs so you can steam at home, and show you how to do so.
Pelvic steaming is safe for labor preparation starting at 38 weeks of pregnancy. All of the therapies are excellent for postpartum recovery.
Ages 10 and up OR young people who have already gotten their periods and need help regulating their menstrual cycle may participate in steaming if legal guardian is with them.
Private Events, Retreats, or Parties are non-refundable. All sales are final. 1/2 of payment is needed to book your date. Full fee must be paid one week prior to your date.
What do these 4 hour events include?
1. Herbal Steam Sauna Intake/ Waiver
2. Experience a full body herbal sauna and learn how to do this for yourself at home.
3. Traditional Thai Oils will be available for putting on your body before entering the sauna and inside the sauna.
4. The opportunity for 2 sauna rounds of 20 minutes each. And 2 rest rounds of 20 minutes each. Your rest rounds can be used for journaling, stretching, self massage, breathing, and rest.
5. A sacred space for getting in touch with your body and emotions
6. Learn about the benefits of the herbal sauna for overall health and wellbeing and for acute and chronic conditions